A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Version of java and eclipse

Takeyi

Version of java and eclipse

Post  Takeyi on 12th September 2015, 01:05

Hi, how are you?. I am new to l2j . whether that will see more posts from me. good way to discuss looking for ( google ) network , looking for information that is l2j and java . I realized that every project l2j uses a version of java and eclipse. my question is? Which version of Java and Eclipse to compile this project l2jlisvus . From already thank you very much.

PT: not abbreviate any words in English and I use google translator thanks . I also accept tips , guides for beginners about java that is oriented l2j . Thank you

torsello

Re: Version of java and eclipse

Post  torsello on 12th September 2015, 16:39

Takeyi wrote:Hi, how are you?. I am new to l2j . whether that will see more posts from me. good way to discuss looking for ( google ) network , looking for information that is l2j and java . I realized that every project l2j uses a version of java and eclipse. my question is? Which version of Java and Eclipse to compile this project l2jlisvus . From already thank you very much.

PT: not abbreviate any words in English and I use google translator thanks . I also accept tips , guides for beginners about java that is oriented l2j . Thank you
    Hi Takeyi, you can use eclipse luna and java JDK 8

Current date/time is 26th September 2017, 21:00