Beast Farm

DanielaCZ

Beast Farm

Post  DanielaCZ on 3rd March 2013, 18:28

The beast farm can not buy food to fatten animals. When I click the vendor to buy and will not open any window.
    Error log: possible client hacker: Daniela attempting to buy from GM shop! < Ban him!
    buylist id:141

Corect html: <html><head>
    <body>
    Feed Seller:<br>
    Welcome to our pastures! Would you like to try your hand at raising a wild beast? If you're good, he'll obey you, if not, he'll make a good dinner! You have your choice of feed, <font color="LEVEL">gold spice</font> or <font color="LEVEL">Crystal Spice</font>. <br>
    Gold spice fattens them up while the Crystal Spice makes them tougher. If you want to raise a fat beast, feed it gold spice. If you want to raise a robust beast, feed it Crystal Spice.<br>
    Maybe you should try both, and compare!<br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buy 145">Buy</a><br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Sell">Sell an item</a>
    <br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus">View the information about the lord and the tax rate of the manor.</a>
    <br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
    </body>
    </html>

And next problem is vith item: Golden spice
    Error log: No item handler registered for item ID 6643.
    This important item for feeding animals from Beast Farm :-)

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Beast Farm

Post  DnR on 3rd March 2013, 21:07

DanielaCZ wrote:The beast farm can not buy food to fatten animals. When I click the vendor to buy and will not open any window.
    Error log: possible client hacker: Daniela attempting to buy from GM shop! < Ban him!
    buylist id:141

Corect html: <html><head>
    <body>
    Feed Seller:<br>
    Welcome to our pastures! Would you like to try your hand at raising a wild beast? If you're good, he'll obey you, if not, he'll make a good dinner! You have your choice of feed, <font color="LEVEL">gold spice</font> or <font color="LEVEL">Crystal Spice</font>. <br>
    Gold spice fattens them up while the Crystal Spice makes them tougher. If you want to raise a fat beast, feed it gold spice. If you want to raise a robust beast, feed it Crystal Spice.<br>
    Maybe you should try both, and compare!<br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buy 145">Buy</a><br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Sell">Sell an item</a>
    <br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus">View the information about the lord and the tax rate of the manor.</a>
    <br>
    <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
    </body>
    </html>

And next problem is vith item: Golden spice
    Error log: No item handler registered for item ID 6643.
    This important item for feeding animals from Beast Farm :-)

Then the text was perfectly fine. I fixed list 141, but both of the contain the same items. I fixed the buylist issue, but the whole system is not implemented. Even if i make spices usable, beasts won' t eat. This feature is not developed yet.
    Thanks for reporting.

Current date/time is 18th August 2017, 04:08