Quest Little Wing's Big Adventure

DanielaCZ

Quest Little Wing's Big Adventure

Post  DanielaCZ on 28th February 2013, 01:58

During mission I stumbled upon different factors than that I have read in various manuals on the internet ...

If I have to thrash hatchling into a tree for about 15 minutes as I have learned time and after 30 + minutes not trade my Fairy Leaf which I took at the beginning of Fairy Trees ..... Security guards appeared to me all the time just once and at the beginning of the tree .... who would die have not HP

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Quest Little Wing's Big Adventure

Post  DnR on 28th February 2013, 20:34

DanielaCZ wrote:During mission I stumbled upon different factors than that I have read in various manuals on the internet ...

If I have to thrash hatchling into a tree for about 15 minutes as I have learned time and after 30 + minutes not trade my Fairy Leaf which I took at the beginning of Fairy Trees ..... Security guards appeared to me all the time just once and at the beginning of the tree .... who would die have not HP

I' ll check it. Thanks for reporting.

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 1st March 2013, 23:24

For now the quest is not retail like. In order to continue, you click on the trees and talk to them. Then, fairy leaves are dissappeared. Go back to Mimyu and the quest is completed.
    This is how it works "for now".
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ on 2nd March 2013, 00:04

its good :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd August 2017, 03:23