All 3d quests 700bs

DanielaCZ

All 3d quests 700bs

Post  DanielaCZ on 18th November 2014, 12:59

Hi all,

I have an annoying problem with the above theme. The problem is that when it is not possible to cooperate in a group, because it concerned ..mobs .. one must kill himself.

So, once it goes to kill more people for 1 member (Fighter) and his quest item will not fall, 'cause it'll kill his colleagues in arms.

This is obviously wrong ... because it would have to fall, even though it kills someone else cooperating with that player in your party.

But this is not so mages to kill themselves just fine, but Fighter, Healer, buffers and other characters that dominate large fighting skills, they have no chance of 700 mobs (monsters) kill themselves. (Only for very long periods of time, which I do not consider just not fair to the other characters)

That is why I am asking for redress this wrong setting.

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: All 3d quests 700bs

Post  DnR on 9th January 2015, 16:48

So are you suggesting making sagas party quests?
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ on 10th January 2015, 01:05

i know l2 off have not this option but all server l2java use option sages party its automaticaly i dont know why player craying :-) i like originaly but many people like another version i dont know we can chat about this with all members from llisvus :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th August 2017, 18:28