Clan option

DanielaCZ

Clan option

Post  DanielaCZ on 14th November 2014, 15:03

Hello, clan option is very wrong example: CL if give right for clan hall where is only teleport its not work he must give to members full promotions after he can use clan hall. Example: the player can use teleport and buffs should be enough to set him right on Entrance Authority, did not player nothing I continued I added rights Other Rights which according to me should mean that it can teleport Buffs etc. and even adjust CH, but despite that it was not anything to do. I added the last right to Dismiss and suddenly everything goes. It is understandable that CL needs to set only that the player could nbuffs and teleport or create an item and not tinkering with the settings CH.
    xlinkinx

Re: Clan option

Post  xlinkinx on 15th December 2014, 11:36

DanielaCZ wrote:Hello, clan option is very wrong example: CL if give right for clan hall where is only teleport its not work he must give  to members full promotions after he can use clan hall. Example: the player can use teleport and buffs should be enough to set him right on Entrance Authority,  did not player nothing I continued I added rights Other Rights which according to me should mean that it can teleport Buffs etc. and even adjust CH, but despite that it was not anything to do. I added the last right to Dismiss and suddenly everything goes. It is understandable that CL needs to set only that the player could nbuffs and teleport or create an item and not tinkering with the settings CH.

Downloads fix

Current date/time is 18th August 2017, 04:18