A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    7s Piest Tele

    Share
    avatar
    DanielaCZ

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 27
    Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne

    7s Piest Tele

    Post  DanielaCZ on 14th November 2014, 14:55

    Hello, all Piests or Dusk, have a bad teleport table, example, Dion = neaur dion loactions, Aden=Aden locations etc. Tehere is only catacombs teleports.
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 15th December 2014, 12:51

    DanielaCZ wrote:Hello, all Piests or Dusk, have a bad teleport table, example, Dion = neaur dion loactions, Aden=Aden locations etc. Tehere is only catacombs teleports.
    Describe in detail.
    avatar
    DanielaCZ

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 27
    Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  DanielaCZ on 15th December 2014, 13:38

    if periods for teleport from piest there is u can teleport to catacomb with or necro but in documentation is u can teleport near town exp zones im not sure its work on c4 or no.
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 16th December 2014, 12:22

    DanielaCZ wrote:if periods for teleport from piest there is u can teleport to catacomb with or necro but in documentation is u can teleport near town exp zones im not sure its work on c4 or no.
    I can fix it if you need to, now sold as for me it is also not correct and the short of even teleport during the struggle, and not only when one side won.
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 17th December 2014, 06:05

    although it did not answer you need this fix or not, but here it is, who need to download. Now, more logical done ie during the struggle can be tp in Catacombs and Necropolis, and during the victory possible tp locations.

    Downloads fix
    avatar
    DanielaCZ

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 27
    Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  DanielaCZ on 17th December 2014, 16:01

    waw :-) u are quickfixer :-P i love you :-)
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 17th December 2014, 16:05

    DanielaCZ wrote:waw :-) u are quickfixer :-P i love you :-)
    happy to help, and well, it really may need =)
    avatar
    DanielaCZ

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 27
    Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  DanielaCZ on 17th December 2014, 16:42

    its briliant because c4 is my all :-) i love this chronicle :-)
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 17th December 2014, 16:55

    DanielaCZ wrote:its briliant because c4 is my all :-) i love this chronicle :-)
    I just =) I started with c4 and it looks like and stay with c4.
    avatar
    DanielaCZ

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 27
    Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  DanielaCZ on 17th December 2014, 17:14

    I start with c6 i have server c6 7,5 year but any player :-/ i start server c4 i have a player :-) its great i think l2 new chronicle is for children clasiic old school player looking for old chronicles
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  xlinkinx on 17th December 2014, 17:29

    DanielaCZ wrote:I start with c6 i have server c6 7,5 year but any player :-/ i start server c4 i have a player :-) its great i think l2 new chronicle is for children clasiic old school player looking for old chronicles
    that's right. okay we will not flood, and that on this subject can speak at length))

    Sponsored content

    Re: 7s Piest Tele

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 22nd October 2017, 01:54