A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

l2jlisvus project

ProDev

Re: l2jlisvus project

Post  ProDev on 27th March 2015, 23:24

Finally, we've taken off! We decided to name the project as "L2Evil C4" (yeap, it's not so clean, but we also have private L2Evil High Five branch, so we have to distinguish them somehow).

Our aims are to create robust, stable and reliable solution, built for all. Atm we are working on our roadmap. Feel free to give us any questions and suggestions at our forum.

Main links:

EDev Community
    L2Evil C4 Repository (Bitbucket-based)

Support tools:

JIRA issue tracking system
    Confluence wiki system
    Fisheye/Crucible code analysis/review system

All the tools are opened for anonymous access.

You can start with our 101 Guide. It's under development atm, but still - we do hope it's useful.

Stay tuned!

fissban

Post  fissban on 28th March 2015, 21:35

ProDev wrote:Finally, we've taken off! We decided to name the project as "L2Evil C4" (yeap, it's not so clean, but we also have private L2Evil High Five branch, so we have to distinguish them somehow).

Our aims are to create robust, stable and reliable solution, built for all. Atm we are working on our roadmap. Feel free to give us any questions and suggestions at our forum.

Main links:

EDev Community

Support tools:

Confluence wiki system

You can start with our 101 Guide. It's under development atm, but still - we do hope it's useful.

Stay tuned!

at first glance have changes I do not agree but I welcome the system logs that are using but before implementing estudiare I also think myself a little issue.

Thanks for sharing your work and contributions also make you feel like to continue programming in l2j and openly

ProDev

Post  ProDev on 29th March 2015, 00:38

fissban wrote:
    ProDev wrote:Finally, we've taken off! We decided to name the project as "L2Evil C4" (yeap, it's not so clean, but we also have private L2Evil High Five branch, so we have to distinguish them somehow).

Main links:

EDev Community

Support tools:

Confluence wiki system

Stay tuned!

at first glance have changes I do not agree but I welcome the system logs that are using but before implementing estudiare I also think myself a little issue.

Thanks for sharing your work and contributions also make you feel like to continue programming in l2j and openly

Hello, fissban!

Thanks for your reply! I'm interested in your opinion. What are the things you do not agree with? There are not so much functional (I mean in-game mechanics etc.) improvements, we've done some refactoring, LS/GS splitting, Ant was removed with Gradle and dynamic dependencies, Spring was integrated and some work in event system was done. What are the things you don't like? Thanks in advance!

fissban

Post  fissban on 29th March 2015, 02:31

no me gusta ver unificado el gameserver con el data pack ya que genera un solo proyecto muy grande y complica a la hora de leer algunos ficheros pero claro esta que esto es una eleccion del programador ya que no afecta en nada al rendimiento o desarrollo del proyecto en si.

Yo no me concentraria en desarrollar codigos que no son propios de la cronica teniendo tanto trabajo por delante aunque seguro que tus usuarios lo apreciaran.

tampoco usaria mi lengua nativa (español) para enviar mensajes dentro del juego como lo hacen ustedes.

Claro esta que no soy programador y dudo estar a la altura de uno pero estos 4 o 5 meses que llevo trabajando en esta cronica me eh dedicado a realizar un codigo mas claro e intuitivo...eliminando clases que se generan dentro de otras siendo que son publicas, generando enumeradores entre otras cosas.

supongo que trabajan con JDK7 verdad? pero veo que siguen agregando consultas a la DB como si trabajaran con versiones anteriores.

Agregar un buffer, teleports al comunityboard solo hace mas vulnerable su trabajo a envia de paquetes ya que estos no tienen verificaciones de bypass como lo tiene un html comun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to see unified the gameserver with data pack because it creates a single large project and complicated when reading some files but of course that this is an election programmer since in no way affects the performance or project development itself.

I do not would concentrate on developing codes that are not characteristic of chronic having so much work ahead but sure your users will appreciate it.

Nor would use my native language (Spanish) to send messages within the game as you do.

It is obvious that I am not a programmer and I doubt keep up one but these 4 or 5 months I have been working on this chronic me eh dedicated to making a more clear and intuitive code ... eliminating classes that are generated within other being that are public, generating enumerators among other things.

I guess working with JDK7 right? but I see that continue adding queries to the DB as working with previous versions.

Add a buffer, teleports to comunityboard only makes your job more vulnerable to send packets as they do not have bypass checks as having a common html.

ProDev

Post  ProDev on 29th March 2015, 10:46

fissban wrote:no me gusta ver unificado el gameserver con el data pack ya que genera un solo proyecto muy grande y complica a la hora de leer algunos ficheros pero claro esta que esto es una eleccion del programador ya que no afecta en nada al rendimiento o desarrollo del proyecto en si.

Yo no me concentraria en desarrollar codigos que no son propios de la cronica teniendo tanto trabajo por delante aunque seguro que tus usuarios lo apreciaran.

tampoco usaria mi lengua nativa (español) para enviar mensajes dentro del juego como lo hacen ustedes.

Claro esta que no soy programador y dudo estar a la altura de uno pero estos 4 o 5 meses que llevo trabajando en esta cronica me eh dedicado a realizar un codigo mas claro e intuitivo...eliminando clases que se generan dentro de otras siendo que son publicas, generando enumeradores entre otras cosas.

supongo que trabajan con JDK7 verdad? pero veo que siguen agregando consultas a la DB como si trabajaran con versiones anteriores.

Agregar un buffer, teleports al comunityboard solo hace mas vulnerable su trabajo a envia de paquetes ya que estos no tienen verificaciones de bypass como lo tiene un html comun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to see unified the gameserver with data pack because it creates a single large project and complicated when reading some files but of course that this is an election programmer since in no way affects the performance or project development itself.

I do not would concentrate on developing codes that are not characteristic of chronic having so much work ahead but sure your users will appreciate it.

Nor would use my native language (Spanish) to send messages within the game as you do.

It is obvious that I am not a programmer and I doubt keep up one but these 4 or 5 months I have been working on this chronic me eh dedicated to making a more clear and intuitive code ... eliminating classes that are generated within other being that are public, generating enumerators among other things.

I guess working with JDK7 right? but I see that continue adding queries to the DB as working with previous versions.

Add a buffer, teleports to comunityboard only makes your job more vulnerable to send packets as they do not have bypass checks as having a common html.

Thanks for your detailed response!

1) GS + Datapack - yeap, you are right, but I do believe that all the data pack is a mess. I don't like that all the HTMLs, py-scripts and all the other stuff are all in the one heap. Its terrible. We'll do our best to make it module-based. But I think it's a hard work for a couple of moths.

2) About C4, native-language messages, community board - you are right again, but I should mention that it was a private-server code and we have not cut off all the custom stuff yet. Anyway, I will be done soon (it's a #1 task).

3) JDK7. Yes, at the moment it's Java7 - based. But how does SQL queries depends on Java version, what do you mean?

I should say that C4 code is terrible. Greatly terrible. And its refactoring is a great work to do. But it cannot be done in two ticks. But we'll try to do our best.

fissban

Post  fissban on 29th March 2015, 21:14

with the version of java 7 was referring to such queries.

https://sourceforge.net/p/l2jadminsc4/code/250/

What you add is fine, but this would be the ideal way

------------

True, we have much work to do in this chronic and more for one person.
    I hope that while we work on projects together we can make progress, it is expected that you see my work and yours and I have no doubt that at some point takes his work to apply it to mine: D

ProDev

Post  ProDev on 30th March 2015, 18:32

fissban wrote:with the version of java 7 was referring to such queries.

https://sourceforge.net/p/l2jadminsc4/code/250/

What you add is fine, but this would be the ideal way

------------

True, we have much work to do in this chronic and more for one person.
    I hope that while we work on projects together we can make progress, it is expected that you see my work and yours and I have no doubt that at some point takes his work to apply it to mine: D

Yeap, now I see, we are talking about 'try-with-resources' option. Yes, I agree, it's a much better way, but I don't like DB code at all - there is not DAO. I do hope we'll refactor it sooner or later and we'll implement some more high-level abstraction without manual open/close tasks for connection, statements etc.

Let's keep in touch Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th September 2017, 21:15