nobless quest part 3

avoegio

nobless quest part 3

Post  avoegio on 23rd July 2014, 20:52

ring of goddess and necklace of goddess dont added in droplist . judge of splendor dont drop necklace and piligrim of splendor dont drops ring. i checked the drop list and they arent in list.
    yusuketh

Re: nobless quest part 3

Post  yusuketh on 23rd July 2014, 21:45

avoegio wrote:ring of goddess and necklace of goddess dont added in droplist . judge of splendor dont drop necklace and piligrim of splendor dont drops ring. i checked the drop list and they arent in list.
    I do not know the method of drop quest works, but I think they are not added in the droplist, because I think they can fall for players without quests, tent almentar quite the drop rate of the quests and do the test again, I remember these 2 items are well difficult to drop, I have done the quest several times and once i spent almost 2 hour to pick up the items.

avoegio

Post  avoegio on 23rd July 2014, 22:38

yusuketh wrote:
    avoegio wrote:ring of goddess and necklace of goddess dont added in droplist . judge of splendor dont drop necklace and piligrim of splendor dont drops ring. i checked the drop list and they arent in list.
    I do not know the method of drop quest works, but I think they are not added in the droplist, because I think they can fall for players without quests, tent almentar quite the drop rate of the quests and do the test again, I remember these 2 items are well difficult to drop, I have done the quest several times and once i spent almost 2 hour to pick up the items.
    yes the drop data is in script/quest/242_procesingofsoul or thomething like that .. so this post is closed...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th August 2017, 18:32