A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Spawnlist issues

roko91

Spawnlist issues

Post  roko91 on 22nd February 2013, 00:38

It seems to me that spawnlist is old or incorrect.
    Firstable I tried to complete gatekeeper token quest in dwarven village and I found that the monsters that I have to hunt (Whinstone golems) are not in western mining zone but in eastern mining zone instead.I said to myself "ok that's not a big deal".
    But then I started Artisan class quest.The monsters that I had to hunt are Boogle Ratman and Boogle Ratman Leader.Normally these monsters are in Abandoned Coal Mines but I didn't found them there.Then I decided to check the database to find where they are.As I suspected they was in Mithril Mines.

I don't know if there is more incorrect spawns but I found these bad enough to report them.

One more thing is when potions remaining time is 5 seconds and below and you drink potion it just wastes the potion but dont renew remaining drinking time to 15 seconds (its no so big issue but it is annoyng). Also you cant drink potions while you sit.
    That I found as bugs for now other things was cool Wink
    Sorry for my bad english I hope that you understand me Smile
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Spawnlist issues

Post  DnR on 22nd February 2013, 01:03

The Spawnlist is in a mess, that' s true.
    Does this happen with all potions? Could you test it with greater healing potion please?

roko91

Post  roko91 on 22nd February 2013, 02:04

Yes it make it with lesser healing potions, healing potions and greater healing potions.
    Now I test for more potion related bugs.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 22nd February 2013, 18:13

roko91 wrote:Yes it make it with lesser healing potions, healing potions and greater healing potions.
    Now I test for more potion related bugs.

No need to do that, it was a general bug for effects and had nothing to do with potions.
    It' s fixed now. Thanks for reporting.

roko91

Post  roko91 on 22nd February 2013, 18:21

I will seek for more bugs these days.
    Now I am more focused on spawnlists because I am fan of low rate and retail like type of servers and I know that incorrect spawnlist would huge affect game experience.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 22nd October 2017, 02:05