A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Some weird stuff or not?

arteon

Some weird stuff or not?

Post  arteon on 2nd January 2014, 10:28

When im getting killed with noblesse blessing on, sometimes i loose 1-2 buffs or all buffs except 1 or 2. Also when you get curses (paralyze,silence etc.) It stays active even after you respawn to town. Im wondering is this how it used to be?

Also lets say i have set the limit to 25 buffs, when im using a healing potion at low levels (bellow 76 i think) the healing pots steals a buff slot.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Some weird stuff or not?

Post  DnR on 2nd January 2014, 14:05

arteon wrote:When im getting killed with noblesse blessing on, sometimes i loose 1-2 buffs or all buffs except 1 or 2. Also when you get curses (paralyze,silence etc.) It stays active even after you respawn to town. Im wondering is this how it used to be?

Also lets say i have set the limit to 25 buffs, when im using a healing potion at low levels (bellow 76 i think) the healing pots steals a buff slot.

Just tested death couple of times and no strange issues occur.
    The same goes for healing potions.
    I see you have an effect-related problem. Have you checked your console for possible errors?
    Also, there is no report that curse effects should be removed after death. Had I had more proof about your saying, i would have moved to an immediate fix.
    arteon

Post  arteon on 3rd January 2014, 03:42

About the noblsse blessing thing, probably i got comfused because i was hunting monsters with cancel skills. After retesting seems ok now.
    About the curses thing i can understand it may be a c4 thing and i can accept that.
    About the healing pots and the slots thing, now that i test it again theres no problem.

Thanks anyway and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Karakan

Post  Karakan on 3rd January 2014, 17:18

I always nerf Cancel skill of monsters. (increasing cast time)
    Even if its not retail like, your players will be thankfull.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 22nd October 2017, 02:01