bad quests and others

    Share
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    bad quests and others

    Post  xlinkinx on 28th December 2013, 05:04

    quests
    1. requires fixing quest Spirit of Mirrors
    2. requires fiksakvest Sword of Solidarity
    3. requires fixing quest Merciless Punishment
    4. requires fixing quest Test of the Healer
    5. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Testimony of the Life
    6. quest for the orcs soulshots requires fixing
    7. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Invaders Of Holyland

    others
    1. At RB much/little protection
    2. the selection is not writing loot amount raised
    3. When changing the party leader party members have not displayed buffs. Does not happen every time.
    4. Flagnutogo on party members/debuffs soklany tested, sleep, roots.
    5. need editing spawn Pilgrims Necropolis and Patriots Netsropolis
    6. Rabbit Spirit Totem (id 298) requires fixing

    maybe something already fixed, the list made ​​long ago.

    also would like to congratulate on the holiday and say thank you for your work.
    avatar
    Karakan

    Posts : 406
    Join date : 2013-10-04

    Re: bad quests and others

    Post  Karakan on 28th December 2013, 13:24

    More details would be helpfull.


    quests
    1. requires fixing quest Spirit of Mirrors
    2. requires fiksakvest Sword of Solidarity
    3. requires fixing quest Merciless Punishment
    4. requires fixing quest Test of the Healer
    5. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Testimony of the Life
    6. quest for the orcs soulshots requires fixing
    7. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Invaders Of Holyland

    What is the problem ?

    Quest not starting?
    Quest items not dropping?
    Quest Monsters not spawning?
    Quest cannot be completed?
    Wrong rewards?
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: bad quests and others

    Post  xlinkinx on 28th December 2013, 15:35

    Karakan wrote:More details would be helpfull.


    quests
    1. requires fixing quest Spirit of Mirrors
    2. requires fiksakvest Sword of Solidarity
    3. requires fixing quest Merciless Punishment
    4. requires fixing quest Test of the Healer
    5. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Testimony of the Life
    6. quest for the orcs soulshots requires fixing
    7. requires checking and possibly fixing quest Invaders Of Holyland

    What is the problem ?

    Quest not starting?
    Quest items not dropping?
    Quest Monsters not spawning?
    Quest cannot be completed?
    Wrong rewards?


    1 , Spirit of Mirrors - should be only for mages
    2 . Sword of Solidarity - should be only for the wariors
    3 . does not provide all the necessary rewards such as Aden and experience
    4 . The problem arose when I had to talk misterius darknes , it must call their assistants , as many as 3 times , to me it does not support the dialogue .
    In 2 , when you go to the orc barracks talking to the NPC he called three guards , to me he called them Al 7
    5 . After I talked to Asterios in the temple light elf gave me here these items Moonflower Charm and Hierarch's Letter.I where they carry the arrow points , and points again to the temple of light Asterios elf ...
    6. not extradite soulshota .
    7. Not extradite soulshota for the first character's on account.

    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 985
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: bad quests and others

    Post  DnR on 30th December 2013, 12:27

    xlinkinx wrote:
    others
    1. At RB much/little protection
    2. the selection is not writing loot amount raised
    3. When changing the party leader party members have not displayed buffs. Does not happen every time.
    4. Flagnutogo on party members/debuffs soklany tested, sleep, roots.
    5. need editing spawn Pilgrims Necropolis and Patriots Netsropolis
    6. Rabbit Spirit Totem (id 298) requires fixing

    maybe something already fixed, the list made ​​long ago.

    also would like to congratulate on the holiday and say thank you for your work.

    1. Be more specific.
    2. Loot of what?
    3. I have already commited a fix long long ago.
    4. I guess you talk about debuffs being casted on Party Members. In retail, they don't but here they do. I won't consider this as a bug for now.
    5. Already reported.
    6. What's wrong with totem?
    avatar
    xlinkinx

    Posts : 164
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Age : 25

    Re: bad quests and others

    Post  xlinkinx on 30th December 2013, 15:38

    DnR wrote:
    xlinkinx wrote:
    others
    1. At RB much/little protection
    2. the selection is not writing loot amount raised
    3. When changing the party leader party members have not displayed buffs. Does not happen every time.
    4. Flagnutogo on party members/debuffs soklany tested, sleep, roots.
    5. need editing spawn Pilgrims Necropolis and Patriots Netsropolis
    6. Rabbit Spirit Totem (id 298) requires fixing

    maybe something already fixed, the list made ​​long ago.

    also would like to congratulate on the holiday and say thank you for your work.

    1. Be more specific.
    2. Loot of what?
    3. I have already commited a fix long long ago.
    4. I guess you talk about debuffs being casted on Party Members. In retail, they don't but here they do. I won't consider this as a bug for now.
    5. Already reported.
    6. What's wrong with totem?

    this translator to translate so that even I did not understand what he wrote=)

    1. at RB little/lot minions, I can not say specifically considering it seen many.
    2. does not display the amount raised loot (maybe it in the game client)
    3. .......
    4. on party members debuffs pass should not, I do remember. of clan members just can not say, but I think worth to fix at least a party.
    5. .......
    6. totem gives patk should not be there.

    Sponsored content

    Re: bad quests and others

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 18th August 2017, 19:24