small bug report

xlinkinx

small bug report

Post  xlinkinx on 18th November 2013, 06:35

1. not work correctly Energy Stone
    2. No AI for mutations mobs for example ol mahum transcender or Fallen Orc Shaman
    3. amulets do not work - Amulet: Protection of Valakas, Amulet: Flames of Valakas, Amulet: Slay Valakas
    4. not all skills Zaken implemented for example there is no skill 4217 not working skill 4216 and 4218
    5. decided to recall about dimensional Rift it is not implemented, as well as four sepulchers, which are important aspects of the game
    6. in Goddard had not been made ​​walking NPC
    7. would not hurt to be implemented in the core classes Nectar.java and MysteryPotion.java

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: small bug report

Post  DnR on 21st December 2013, 12:22

xlinkinx wrote:1. not work correctly Energy Stone
    2. No AI for mutations mobs for example ol mahum transcender or Fallen Orc Shaman
    3. amulets do not work - Amulet: Protection of Valakas, Amulet: Flames of Valakas, Amulet: Slay Valakas
    4. not all skills Zaken implemented for example there is no skill 4217 not working skill 4216 and 4218
    5. decided to recall about dimensional Rift it is not implemented, as well as four sepulchers, which are important aspects of the game
    7. would not hurt to be implemented in the core classes Nectar.java and MysteryPotion.java

1. Could you explain please?
    2. I'll take a look at this.
    3. I have prepared 2/3 skills for next revision.
    4. Yes, these skills require script support, and for now, Zaken script is poorly written.
    5. I shall begin working on Dimensional Rift.
    6. Never heard of it. Could you help me by posting NPC identity?
    7. Mystery Potion is already implemented. I deleted old useless MysteryPotion class, and added it to Potions.java.
    It's handled by its own skill. Smile
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx on 21st December 2013, 19:27

DnR wrote:
    xlinkinx wrote:1. not work correctly Energy Stone

1. Could you explain please?
    2. I'll take a look at this.
    3. I have prepared 2/3 skills for next revision.
    4. Yes, these skills require script support, and for now, Zaken script is poorly written.
    5. I shall begin working on Dimensional Rift.
    6. Never heard of it. Could you help me by posting NPC identity?
    7. Mystery Potion is already implemented. I deleted old useless MysteryPotion class, and added it to Potions.java.
    It's handled by its own skill. Smile
    1. Stone Energy can use all the classes, but they will be given only 2 charge, and now Energy Stone can only use gladiators and Thurant.
    6. Java on servers I have not seen this NPC and can not say id, unfortunately it will likely have only pts

just want to say one very important error in all java servers, namely that all NPC stats do not coincide with the official just short of qualifying rows in the table as well as support in the kernel for example basetsritrate ie they have, etc. in the nucleus, but not done correctly as there is no AI mobs.

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 13th May 2014, 20:10

Dimensional Rift Implemented.
    Thanks a lot for reporting. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd August 2017, 03:41