A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

mob spawn on your spawn point after some time

lordeze

mob spawn on your spawn point after some time

Post  lordeze on 20th October 2013, 10:37

I have a problem and I thought a solution but not if it is possible one could get to this written some code for when the NPC or mob will spawn point away from the individual and remain locked in its location just respawn after that time this would apply??
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: mob spawn on your spawn point after some time

Post  DnR on 20th October 2013, 10:41

lordeze wrote:I have a problem and I thought a solution but not if it is possible one could get to this written some code for when the NPC or mob will spawn point away from the individual and remain locked in its location just respawn after that time this would apply??
    Could you explain better please?

lordeze

Post  lordeze on 21st October 2013, 16:38

DnR wrote:
    lordeze wrote:I have a problem and I thought a solution but not if it is possible one could get to this written some code for when the NPC or mob will spawn point away from the individual and remain locked in its location just respawn after that time this would apply??
    Could you explain better please?

implement a system like the one antibug raid, when a mob is some time away from his spawn point then just respwan at that point as far from their raid to spawn again just the same thing but for all mob (monsters )

example : fog step running around the mob get stuck in certain places after 20 min these mob respawn alone in their spawn point again. -

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18th November 2017, 19:35