A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Several fixes

M4N0LIS

Several fixes

Post  M4N0LIS on 25th December 2012, 01:14

Here I'll post stuff I fix, as I search through the code.

1. In windows server 2008 x64 I am getting an NPE caused by MTRandom.java. I don't know if this is present to others. I believe it is OS related

Here is a patch I made. I replaces MTRandom in Rnd.java and the error is gone (you have to manually delete MTRandom.java)

2. The Pk kills (or PvP, I can't really remember) wasn't visible on character info screen. The file is cleaned up as well.

Patch

3. When creating new char your CP should be 0 (confirmed in L2OFF c4). The file is clean up as well.

Patch

For some of the fixes to be ok with eclipse, you should change java jdk from 1.5 to 1.7

More to come soon Wink
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Several fixes

Post  DnR on 26th December 2012, 19:57

M4N0LIS wrote:Here I'll post stuff I fix, as I search through the code.

1. In windows server 2008 x64 I am getting an NPE caused by MTRandom.java. I don't know if this is present to others. I believe it is OS related

Here is a patch I made. I replaces MTRandom in Rnd.java and the error is gone (you have to manually delete MTRandom.java)

2. The Pk kills (or PvP, I can't really remember) wasn't visible on character info screen. The file is cleaned up as well.

Patch

3. When creating new char your CP should be 0 (confirmed in L2OFF c4). The file is clean up as well.

Patch

For some of the fixes to be ok with eclipse, you should change java jdk from 1.5 to 1.7

More to come soon Wink

Thanks a lot for your shares.
    About CP. I have played in an l2off server and i started playing with 0 CP as well, but i also played in another server and my cp was fully restored.
    So, i believe we should let it be the way it is.
    But it' s up to all of you.
    It looks better after all Very Happy