A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    Skill Anti Buff

    Share
    avatar
    yusuketh

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2013-07-12

    Skill Anti Buff

    Post  yusuketh on 30th July 2013, 21:37

    One annoying thing in the c4, is noobs buffing my dagger with concentration, it was really bad, they could add skill anti-bluff because the c4 has no way to cancel buffs in bar with shift+click.

    here is the skill code for interlude, not had time to see if this works in c4

    Anti-Buff XML:

    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
    <list>
    <skill id="6000" levels="1" name="Anti-Buff">
     <set name="mpConsume" val="1"/>
     <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
     <set name="skillType" val="CONT"/>
     <set name="operateType" val="OP_TOGGLE"/>
     <set name="castRange" val="-1"/>
     <set name="effectRange" val="-1"/>
     <for>
       <effect count="0x7fffffff" name="BuffImmunity" time="1" val="1"/>
     </for>
    </skill>
    </list>

    Anti-Buff SQL:

    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (0, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (10, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (18, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (25, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (31, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (38, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (44, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (49, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (53, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (123, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (124, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);

    Anti-Buff Skillgrp:

    6000 1 0 0 -1 0 0.000000 0 icon.skill0000 0 0 0 0 -1 -1

    Anti-Buff Skillname-e:

    6000 1 Anti-Buff Allows you to not be affected by buff. none none


    Thanks to all of L2JLisvus for bringing back C4,
    and sorry for my bad english.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  roko91 on 31st July 2013, 01:03

    IMHO it shouldn't be applied on the project as it requires client modification.
    avatar
    dandiarena

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2013-06-20
    Age : 26
    Location : Argentina

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  dandiarena on 14th October 2013, 06:30

    BuffImmunity effect skill not set in the core.

    this dont works
    avatar
    yusuketh

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2013-07-12

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  yusuketh on 14th October 2013, 08:57

    I packed a solution, put all buff skills except nobless buffs to party buffs.
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  DnR on 14th October 2013, 16:30

    yusuketh wrote:I packed a solution, put all buff skills except nobless buffs to party buffs.
    That's in my opinion, the best thing to do. Smile

    avoegio

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2014-04-18

    Skill Anti Buff

    Post  avoegio on 18th July 2014, 14:47

    is this suggestio active ? or this code for anti-buff works ??

    avoegio

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2014-04-18

    Skill Anti Buff

    Post  avoegio on 19th July 2014, 19:26

    up up
    avatar
    yusuketh

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2013-07-12

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  yusuketh on 20th July 2014, 03:50

    avoegio wrote:is this suggestio active ? or this code for anti-buff works ??
    java mod or change the skill buff to party members.

    nacku2013

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2013-12-14

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  nacku2013 on 5th March 2016, 15:27

    yusuketh wrote:One annoying thing in the c4, is noobs buffing my dagger with concentration, it was really bad, they could add skill anti-bluff because the c4 has no way to cancel buffs in bar with shift+click.

    here is the skill code for interlude, not had time to see if this works in c4

    Anti-Buff XML:

    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
    <list>
    <skill id="6000" levels="1" name="Anti-Buff">
     <set name="mpConsume" val="1"/>
     <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
     <set name="skillType" val="CONT"/>
     <set name="operateType" val="OP_TOGGLE"/>
     <set name="castRange" val="-1"/>
     <set name="effectRange" val="-1"/>
     <for>
       <effect count="0x7fffffff" name="BuffImmunity" time="1" val="1"/>
     </for>
    </skill>
    </list>

    Anti-Buff SQL:

    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (0, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (10, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (18, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (25, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (31, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (38, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (44, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (49, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (53, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (123, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);
    INSERT INTO `skill_trees` VALUES (124, 6000, 1, 'Skill Anti-Buff', 50, 1);

    Anti-Buff Skillgrp:

    6000 1 0 0 -1 0 0.000000 0 icon.skill0000 0 0 0 0 -1 -1

    Anti-Buff Skillname-e:

    6000 1 Anti-Buff Allows you to not be affected by buff. none none


    Thanks to all of L2JLisvus for bringing back C4,

    ERROR FILE: <effect count="0x7fffffff" name="BuffImmunity" time="1" val="1"/> ----> error: (Buff Immunity)) for lisvus Rev : 577 (L2JLisvus C4 Scion of Destiny)

    HELP Please!!!!
    and sorry for my bad english.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Skill Anti Buff

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24th November 2017, 09:15