Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Share
    avatar
    jamaica

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 28
    Location : Romania

    Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  jamaica on 28th July 2013, 23:53

    these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  roko91 on 29th July 2013, 03:03

    The on critical skill seems fine to me:
    Code:
    <skill id="3574" levels="1" name="Special Ability: Crt. Slow">
      <table name="#magicLvl"> 64 67 70 </table>
      <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>
      <set name="skillType" val="DEBUFF"/>
      <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
      <set name="power" val="70"/>
      <set name="magicLvl" val="#magicLvl"/>
      <set name="lvlDepend" val="1"/>
      <set name="castRange" val="-1"/>
      <for>
        <effect name="Debuff" time="120" val="0" stackOrder="0.5" stackType="RunSpeedDown">
          <mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.5"/>
        </effect>
      </for>
    </skill>

    But you can try to replace with this:

    Code:
    <skill id="3574" levels="1" name="Special Ability: Crt. Slow">
      <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>
      <set name="skillType" val="DEBUFF"/>
      <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
      <set name="power" val="100"/>
      <set name="magicLvl" val="75"/>
      <set name="lvlDepend" val="1"/>
      <set name="castRange" val="1000"/>
      <for>
        <effect name="Debuff" time="120" val="0" stackOrder="3" stackType="RunSpeedDown">
          <mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.7"/>
        </effect>
      </for>
    </skill>

    Be aware that SA Critical Slow has ONLY 10% chance to be activated per hit. So try with more hits Smile
    avatar
    jamaica

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 28
    Location : Romania

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  jamaica on 29th July 2013, 07:19

    the skill exist but there is no "link" frin weapons to that link to turn it on...check at weapons
    avatar
    jamaica

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 28
    Location : Romania

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  jamaica on 29th July 2013, 11:13

    jamaica wrote:the skill exist but there is no "link" frin weapons to that link to turn it on...check at weapons

    problem fixed :


    <item id='7578' name="draconic_bow_critical_slow">
     <for>
       <set val='581' order='0x08' stat='pAtk'/>
       <set val='132' order='0x08' stat='mAtk'/>
       <set val='12' order='0x08' stat='rCrit'/>
       <add val='-3' order='0x10' stat='accCombat'/>
       <set val='293' order='0x08' stat='pAtkSpd'/>
       <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pAtk'/>
       <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='mAtk'/>
       <!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysDmg'/>
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpPhysSkillsDmg'/>
       <mul val='1.05' order='0x30' stat='pvpMagicalDmg'/>
       <!-- SA: Critical Slow -->
       <skill onCrit='1' id='3574' lvl='1' chance='100'/> <- here ive put 100% for fast test u can put back retail like
       <!-- Enhances damage to target during PvP -->
       </for>



    </item>

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  roko91 on 29th July 2013, 14:22

    There is a link in the DB:
    ('7578', 'Draconic Bow - Critical Slow', 'lrhand', 'true', '1650', '1', '1', 'adamantaite', 's', '581', '5', 'bow', '12', '-3.00000', '0', '0', '0', '293', '11', '132', '48800000', '2440', 'true', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '3574', '1', '10')

    I thought it's enough... anyway good fix Smile

    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 985
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  DnR on 15th August 2013, 17:09

    jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.
    avatar
    jamaica

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 28
    Location : Romania

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  jamaica on 15th August 2013, 21:10

    DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.

    im not worng at all before my changes ive put chance 100 and didnt land at all after my work it landed and then i set it retail thats mean 10%...u can check and test..

    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 985
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  DnR on 15th August 2013, 21:22

    jamaica wrote:
    DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.
    im not worng at all before my changes ive put chance 100 and didnt land at all after my work it landed and then i set it retail thats mean 10%...u can check and test..
    100% means nothing if the skill is resisted. I think you don' t get my point.
    avatar
    jamaica

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2013-02-24
    Age : 28
    Location : Romania

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  jamaica on 15th August 2013, 21:27

    DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:
    DnR wrote:
    jamaica wrote:these 2 bows are not working, as i know it supose to slow ur target. nothing happens ive tested again and again , im tring to fix it now and ill come back with the solution as fast i found, also if anyone else has this already fix it it will be great to share
    You are wrong. The chance is just low. Even if SA lands, skill has to calculate success. If these SAs were to land like this, i think most servers would be ruined.
    im not worng at all before my changes ive put chance 100 and didnt land at all after my work it landed and then i set it retail thats mean 10%...u can check and test..
    100% means nothing if the skill is resisted. I think you don' t get my point.
    there is a difference between resist skill and not land...if u check/test u will see xP im tring to help not to mess.....very soon ill add something antibot, is not 100% but for me stoped over 50% from ppl who used bots, is a captcha system ^^ hope so much that ur going to commit that too

    Sponsored content

    Re: Shining bow and draconic bow - SA critical slow

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 18th August 2017, 19:42