A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

[SOLVED] Revision No 419

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

[SOLVED] Revision No 419

Post  DnR on 28th July 2013, 12:51

It was reported that revision 419 had errors, when tried to view it.
    I managed to get it fixed by Assembla support center.
    Yet, it has too many files affected (that' s because the database_installer file was rewritten), so you need to use TortoiseSVN, in order to view changes.

Thanks a lot for reporting.
    jamaica

Re: [SOLVED] Revision No 419

Post  jamaica on 28th July 2013, 15:59

so this might be the problem why my players get so often critical errors? just curious cause it passed so freakin much time since we fight with these issues in l2....in the past i know that when we started to get error we do update , and now? is quite annoying...

roko91

Post  roko91 on 28th July 2013, 16:33

jamaica wrote:so this might be the problem why my players get so often critical errors? just curious cause it passed so freakin much time since we fight with these issues in l2....in the past i know that when we started to get error we do update , and now? is quite annoying...
    The "assembla" site problem have nothing common with getting critical errors in game - it's just visual timeline bug witch doesn't affect the server files at all.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 28th July 2013, 19:12

jamaica wrote:so this might be the problem why my players get so often critical errors? just curious cause it passed so freakin much time since we fight with these issues in l2....in the past i know that when we started to get error we do update , and now? is quite annoying...

roko91 wrote:
    The "assembla" site problem have nothing common with getting critical errors in game - it's just visual timeline bug witch doesn't affect the server files at all.

Next time you get this error, print screen and upload it if possible.
    Also, make sure you keep your server updated. A mass-party error was probably fixed a while ago, in revision 414.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 03:12