A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

no hero weapons load out of the game

lordeze

no hero weapons load out of the game

Post  lordeze on 11th June 2013, 18:59

hello, weapons clinte hero to exit and re-enter the load not put the pj's has in inventory., one being that the leaves start out in pj
    c4off this does not happen in the gun to leave the game and come back always in the pj-

I congratulate them on their progress. thanks
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: no hero weapons load out of the game

Post  DnR on 11th June 2013, 19:16

lordeze wrote:hello, weapons clinte hero to exit and re-enter the load not put the pj's has in inventory., one being that the leaves start out in pj
    c4off this does not happen in the gun to leave the game and come back always in the pj-

I congratulate them on their progress. thanks

I can't understand what you are trying to say. Could you help me by uploading a screenshot and explain better?

lordeze

Post  lordeze on 12th June 2013, 21:02

here I leave the images coming out of the game does not load the hero weapons. -

quit the game

I walked back and start loading the weapon the player

this does not happen in c4off

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 12th June 2013, 21:34

I see this for years in all packs. I don't think it is something important. There are more important things to be fixed. I don't even consider this a bug.

Btw, there is something wrong with the forum. When I click reply, I can't see the textarea to post my message. In order to post something, I click on the 'Switch Editor Mode' button at the right.

lordeze

Post  lordeze on 13th June 2013, 08:05

I also do not consider it a bug and I have clear that there are more important things to correct but also think small things do not cease to be more important than large-

PS: the forum works well deves selecting the last icon to your right on the tools
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 13th June 2013, 15:35

G-hamsteR wrote:I see this for years in all packs. I don't think it is something important. There are more important things to be fixed. I don't even consider this a bug.

Btw, there is something wrong with the forum. When I click reply, I can't see the textarea to post my message. In order to post something, I click on the 'Switch Editor Mode' button at the right.

lordeze wrote:I also do not consider it a bug and I have clear that there are more important things to correct but also think small things do not cease to be more important than large-

PS: the forum works well deves selecting the last icon to your right on the tools

Alright, listen up.
    Just as G-hamsteR stated, in all packs Hero weapons used to be unequipped during login.
    This occurs due to items being loaded before GM and hero status.

But i fixed it long ago, so that items are not unequipped on heroes during login.
    Items are unequipped only on GM characters, players have no such problem.

About posts, it' s forum company' s new editor. If you click on the "switch editor mode" toggle just once, text window will pop up for every post, unless user changes it back to normal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 22nd November 2017, 05:47