A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Noblesse Quest

G-hamsteR

Noblesse Quest

Post  G-hamsteR on 4th June 2013, 16:07

There is a bug in Noblesse Quest. When you talk to Kantabilon (ID: 8042) to give him the succubus claws and create an echo crystal, nothing happens.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Noblesse Quest

Post  DnR on 4th June 2013, 19:52

G-hamsteR wrote:There is a bug in Noblesse Quest. When you talk to Kantabilon (ID: 8042) to give him the succubus claws and create an echo crystal, nothing happens.

Any GS error?
    Also, what is the npc html that shows up?

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 5th June 2013, 15:16

I will know as soon as I arrive home. But another problem appeared too. In the 3rd quest of the noblesse 'Of A Precious Soul Part 3', I have killed over 200 Pilgrim Of Splendor and I didn't get any Ring Of Goddess: Waterbinder. Same applies to Judge Of Splendor for the necklace.

I saw the script and I think it's 5% drop rate. Is there something wrong?
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 5th June 2013, 17:00

G-hamsteR wrote:I will know as soon as I arrive home. But another problem appeared too. In the 3rd quest of the noblesse 'Of A Precious Soul Part 3', I have killed over 200 Pilgrim Of Splendor and I didn't get any Ring Of Goddess: Waterbinder. Same applies to Judge Of Splendor for the necklace.

I saw the script and I think it's 5% drop rate. Is there something wrong?

About Part 3, there were 2 missing conditions since the "major" quest update, where everything was affected.
    It will be fixed at next revision.

About succubus claws, if you undertake this quest with gm character, make sure you kill the last malruk succubus.
    If you just spawn 10 items in your inventory, quest won' t work.
    What you can do is spawn 9 claws and kill malruk succubus for the last one, which automatically grants you the next quest step. Just in case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 05:22