A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

QuestSub bug

kallone

QuestSub bug

Post  kallone on 27th May 2013, 16:31

[BR]Amigo, encontrei um bug, exemplo faço a quest inteira de sub , e recebo tudo certinho, ae quando eu vo em qualquer npc, diz que eu nao tenho a quest. Mesmo eu ja tendo feita a quest por inteiro. Abraços
    [EN]Friend, I found a bug, eg do the whole quest sub, and get everything right, ae when I see any npc says I do not have the quest .Even though I have already done the quest entirely. hugs
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: QuestSub bug

Post  DnR on 27th May 2013, 17:53

kallone wrote:[BR]Amigo, encontrei um bug, exemplo faço a quest inteira de sub , e recebo tudo certinho, ae quando eu vo em qualquer npc, diz que eu nao tenho a quest. Mesmo eu ja tendo feita a quest por inteiro. Abraços
    [EN]Friend, I found a bug, eg do the whole quest sub, and get everything right, ae when I see any npc says I do not have the quest .Even though I have already done the quest entirely. hugs

You have to complete Fate' s Whisper and Mimir' s Elixir quests, in order to add a subclass.
    Hm, are you talking about subclass npc? Are you trying to change subclass and npc says you haven' t got the quest?
    Correct me if i' m wrong.

kallone

Post  kallone on 27th May 2013, 18:24

You have to complete Fate' s Whisper and Mimir' s Elixir quests, in order to add a subclass.
    Hm, are you talking about subclass npc? Are you trying to change subclass and npc says you haven' t got the quest?
    Correct me if i' m wrong.[/quote]

I did the quest completely full! delivered on the 3rd floor Majest laad, it tells me that this is entirely correct, ae en giran'll try to handle any sub class and says I need backup to do the quest and I did everything right!

Possible error: I made the char adm! , So I took over the id of the STAR OF DESTINY - LUNARGENT AND QUICKSILVER, PLUS THE REST DID CHILLING IN QUEST
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 27th May 2013, 19:12

kallone wrote:
    I did the quest completely full! delivered on the 3rd floor Majest laad, it tells me that this is entirely correct, ae en giran'll try to handle any sub class and says I need backup to do the quest and I did everything right!

Possible error: I made the char adm! , So I took over the id of the STAR OF DESTINY - LUNARGENT AND QUICKSILVER, PLUS THE REST DID CHILLING IN QUEST

It' s not just the item. You must have been given "COMPLETED" state for Fate' s Whisper in character_quests table, item is not enough.

kallone

Post  kallone on 27th May 2013, 20:02

My friend, I did the quest without being fully char with gm and quest not Run!
    So I pick up any vo sub says need backup do it, and ja ja did and got up to the enchant A!!

Its fixes?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 05:09