A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Register second gameserver

G-hamsteR

Register second gameserver

Post  G-hamsteR on 23rd May 2013, 22:43

Hello,

I just tried to register a second gameserver in my login, so that I will have 2 servers.

The error is that the first server loses its name when someone tries to login.

What I did was enable AcceptNewGameserver in loginserver.properties and then I ran RegisterGameServer.bat and registered ID 2. (I had 1 already).
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Register second gameserver

Post  DnR on 23rd May 2013, 23:25

G-hamsteR wrote:Hello,

I just tried to register a second gameserver in my login, so that I will have 2 servers.

The error is that the first server loses its name when someone tries to login.

What I did was enable AcceptNewGameserver in loginserver.properties and then I ran RegisterGameServer.bat and registered ID 2. (I had 1 already).

Is it possible to get a screenshot please?

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 23rd May 2013, 23:59

I tried it on my live server. Unfortunately I can't do that again there. I will try it on locahost tomorrow and give you screenshots.

Thank you for your reply!

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 24th May 2013, 00:03

I just tested it. Sorry for double posting, but I was afraid that you may have already read my previous post and you wouldn't see this.

Here is the screen: http://images.prhxtes.gr/1369342975.jpg

As you can see, server with ID 1 goes ID 00 and blank name. It can't be joinable.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 24th May 2013, 18:59

G-hamsteR wrote:I just tested it. Sorry for double posting, but I was afraid that you may have already read my previous post and you wouldn't see this.

Here is the screen: http://images.prhxtes.gr/1369342975.jpg

As you can see, server with ID 1 goes ID 00 and blank name. It can't be joinable.

It' s fixed now. Thanks a lot for reporting. Smile

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 25th May 2013, 20:56

Thank you very much. Not everything seems normal in server selection.

However, another problem appeared. When I am trying to connect to a server, an error appears in client saying that there is network error in server. I can provide you with a screenshot if you need.

If I set my account's access_level to 100 or more, then the 2nd server disappears and I can only see the first one and join it. I still can't have 2 servers working on the same login, where the 1st is public and the 2nd is gm_only.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 25th May 2013, 21:06

G-hamsteR wrote:Thank you very much. Not everything seems normal in server selection.

However, another problem appeared. When I am trying to connect to a server, an error appears in client saying that there is network error in server. I can provide you with a screenshot if you need.

If I set my account's access_level to 100 or more, then the 2nd server disappears and I can only see the first one and join it. I still can't have 2 servers working on the same login, where the 1st is public and the 2nd is gm_only.
    I need screens for both so that i know what kind of problem i deal with.
    Btw, you should also try new rev. I did some related changes.

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 30th May 2013, 22:05

It's working in the latest revision, thank you very much!

G-hamsteR

Post  G-hamsteR on 31st May 2013, 17:03

Unfortunately, another problem accured. The login shows both servers, but when I start the second gameserver, it disappears from the list and only the first is showing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 05:18