A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Command Channel

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Command Channel

Post  DnR on 11th May 2013, 12:19

I decided to implement Command Channel feature, when i accidentally found a strange System Message.
    Then i look at C4 notes and i found this:

If a clan leader of a clan above level 5 invites a party with the /channelinvite command or by clicking on the Channel Invitation button in the party action section of the action window (Alt+C) the command channel will be created and chat window activated.

How the hell could a clan leader have a clan above level 5? Is it an orthographical mistake?
    Or does that mean the CC wasn' t functionable yet?

roko91

Re: Command Channel

Post  roko91 on 11th May 2013, 12:40

DnR wrote:How the hell could a clan leader have a clan above level 5?
    I think because they knew that there will be higher clan lvls in the future chronicles and just wanted to make this apply for them too ... but honestly idk exact reason just assume
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 11th May 2013, 13:27

I kept reading a bit more and got in a conclusion.

If the channel creator terminates the game unexpectedly or transfers party leader privileges to another individual, channel creator privileges are transferred to the new leader. The recipient of these privileges does not have to be a clan leader of a level 5 clan. In other words, the prerequisite of a channel creator is a clan leader of a level 5 clan and a party leader, but merely a party leader is sufficient for subsequent channel maintenance.

I think this automatically explains that lv5 clans could actually form channels.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th September 2017, 13:56