Latest Rev

G-hamsteR

Latest Rev

Post  G-hamsteR on 8th May 2013, 15:39

Hello,

I have a question that may sound silly to some of you, but I can't figure it out.

I used rev 370 to create my server. However, each modification like custom NPCs, skill changes, htmls, multisells and etc, were not included in my source code in eclipse, but just in my server directly. The problem is that I can't update to the last revision now.

When I try to find the commites in assembla, sometimes there are too many files affected and they are not shown. I don't need any quests. Just the core and database changes. Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do?

Thank you for your time!

roko91

Re: Latest Rev

Post  roko91 on 8th May 2013, 16:51

I already gave the answer at that topic:
    http://l2jlisvus.great-forum.com/t197-01-05-2013
    (last post)

Use TortoiseSVN to checkout then right click on local sources folder (where you did the checkout) and "Show log".

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 8th May 2013, 17:26

Perhaps Eclipse could also help you if you right click on trunk, click Team -> Update to HEAD.
    If i know what you mean.
    What i have to tell you is not to ignore any change, whether is quest or not.
    Quest Engine has been updated so AIs are usable. Quest scripts use the same methods as AI scripts, so you can' t avoid the quest part.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th July 2017, 18:04