A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Share

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 7th May 2013, 23:18

    I paid a little more attention at Daniela missing drop/spoil reports. I wondered why UnAfraid's L2Off parses are missed some drops/spoils and recently I maybe found the answer. It seems like every item in L2Off which have apostrophe (') or dash (-) in the name is skipped for some reason. For example:

    http://l2jlisvus.great-forum.com/t186-spoil-drop
    Recipe Artisan's Frame:
    Code:
    item_begin   etcitem   2146   [rp_artisan's_frame]   item_type=etcitem...   item_end
    Recipe Blacksmith's Frame:
    Code:
    item_begin   etcitem   2147   [rp_blacksmith's_frame]   item_type=etcitem...   item_end

    http://l2jlisvus.great-forum.com/t188-npc-satyr-npc-valley-treant
    Amulet: Chant of Predator:
    Code:
    item_begin   etcitem   6395   [sb_chant_of_predator1-3]   item_type=etcitem...   item_end
    Amulet: Chant of Eagle:
    Code:
    item_begin   etcitem   6396   [sb_chant_of_eagle1-3]   item_type=etcitem...   item_end

    Though it's still better than previous droplist I will try to fix it Smile

    P.S.: Fortunately the names in L2Off's "Npcdata.txt" don't contain such chars (' and -) and hopefully "npc.sql" is completely retail like Wink
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 9th May 2013, 20:19

    Before i add these tables to the trunk, i had to remove some lines because some drops were duplicate and didn' t let the query execute (primary key issue). The same was for npcskills.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 9th May 2013, 23:08

    There is primary key issue if mobId && itemId && category are the same for two records but that doesn't explain why the problem I mentioned above exists. For example if you check the UnAfraid's parses you wouldn't find any "Recipe: Artisan's Frame" (that doesn't caused by you). The old droplist was even bigger crap. That's because back in time when l2j team committed the C4 branch there wasn't L2Off C4 PTS that we have today but only C1 with C4 extenders which means that most of the things are guessed or completely missing. Now when we have L2Off C4 retail leak we should consider to make some very good parser which will solve most (or even all) of the problems related to retail data Smile
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 10th May 2013, 00:24

    roko91 wrote:There is primary key issue if mobId && itemId && category are the same for two records but that doesn't explain why the problem I mentioned above exists. For example if you check the UnAfraid's parses you wouldn't find any "Recipe: Artisan's Frame" (that doesn't caused by you). The old droplist was even bigger crap. That's because back in time when l2j team committed the C4 branch there wasn't L2Off C4 PTS that we have today but only C1 with C4 extenders which means that most of the things are guessed or completely missing. Now when we have L2Off C4 retail leak we should consider to make some very good parser which will solve most (or even all) of the problems related to retail data Smile

    What i wanted to say is that droplist was even worse before i merge it with trunk Razz

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 10th May 2013, 02:26

    It is possible the same primary key records that you are removed meant to be correct but for some reason UnAfraid's parser just doubled them ... idk Sad
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 18th May 2013, 22:47

    roko91 wrote:It is possible the same primary key records that you are removed meant to be correct but for some reason UnAfraid's parser just doubled them ... idk Sad

    I would like to take a look at the pure droplist, not the one i modified, to figure out what' s going on. Unfortunately, i have lost the list from my computer and UnAfraid' s links don' t work anymore.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 19th May 2013, 04:35

    DnR wrote:
    roko91 wrote:It is possible the same primary key records that you are removed meant to be correct but for some reason UnAfraid's parser just doubled them ... idk Sad

    I would like to take a look at the pure droplist, not the one i modified, to figure out what' s going on. Unfortunately, i have lost the list from my computer and UnAfraid' s links don' t work anymore.
    Here it is:
    mediafire.com ?753qw9zvjg8q19k

    I also included L2Off retail NPC data for any case Smile
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 19th May 2013, 15:40

    NPC data were wrong, that' s why i added old Npc table.
    Drops were missing before i removed duplicate ones.
    The funny thing is that old droplist has all the missing drops.
    All this data was dissapointing so far.
    If you don' t give me a reason not to add old droplist, i' ll have to do so.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 20th May 2013, 09:40

    Retail NPC data isn't wrong. If there is something wrong in UnAfraid's parses it's because of parser mistake I believe. The old droplist as well as anything "old" in the pack is from C1 PTS extended to C4 as I told you before and if you revert to the old droplist it should be temporary solution because C1 is very far from C4 and most of the staff is guessed or missing at all. I agree the new droplist have many missing drops because of the things I described in the first post but at least it's from the "real" C4, not from C1 extended. At this point it doesn't matter bacause all this lists are incomplete so I leave you to choose the lesser evil. On the other side the l2j Interlude droplist is C4 retail extended to Interlude so we can just exclude C5/Interlude drops from it (as we successfully done it with the spawnlist) Smile
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 20th May 2013, 11:06

    roko91 wrote:Retail NPC data isn't wrong. If there is something wrong in UnAfraid's parses it's because of parser mistake I believe. The old droplist as well as anything "old" in the pack is from C1 PTS extended to C4 as I told you before and if you revert to the old droplist it should be temporary solution because C1 is very far from C4 and most of the staff is guessed or missing at all. I agree the new droplist have many missing drops because of the things I described in the first post but at least it's from the "real" C4, not from C1 extended. At this point it doesn't matter bacause all this lists are incomplete so I leave you to choose the lesser evil. On the other side the l2j Interlude droplist is C4 retail extended to Interlude so we can just exclude C5/Interlude drops from it (as we successfully done it with the spawnlist) Smile

    Alright, i have made up my mind. Droplist won' t change, but it will be completed instead.
    About old npc table, i' m not worrying at all, because it' s not taken by l2j C4 branch Smile.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 20th May 2013, 11:11

    DnR wrote:
    About old npc table, i' m not worrying at all, because it' s not taken by l2j C4 branch Smile.
    From where then ?
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 20th May 2013, 11:38

    That' s not the point. It' s still l2j but a newer version of it, altered, modified, and corrected by me, and i' m still working on it, if necessary.
    I don' t claim it' s perfect, just that i have worked on it.

    Anyway, one of my tests was to count the drops of the old & new droplist.
    The drops number is exactly the same, so it made me think that old droplist is really missing too many drops.
    Also, i don' t believe UnAfraid' s list is missing a great number of drops. To find out some drops are missing, this could be bad luck. Smile
    Droplist is not going to be reverted, that' s conclusive.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  roko91 on 20th May 2013, 12:32

    Today I will do my best to fill the missing drops using the pattern I mentioned above Smile
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  DnR on 20th May 2013, 15:06

    roko91 wrote:Today I will do my best to fill the missing drops using the pattern I mentioned above Smile

    Added few missing drops reported by DanielaCZ.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The missing drops/spoils pattern

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 18th November 2017, 17:30