A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Patch of Cleric (again problem)

DanielaCZ

Patch of Cleric (again problem)

Post  DanielaCZ on 9th April 2013, 20:57

Hello, today some player test quest Cleric but, problem is in NPC Simplon, npc can not speak with player. Quest is bad :-(

roko91

Re: Patch of Cleric (again problem)

Post  roko91 on 10th April 2013, 03:41

I don't see any reason which would cause denial of Trader Simplon's dialogue (it worked fine before and nothing changed at his part since previous rev). As you can see here there is no problem with Simplon's part (at least for me):

(Tested on the latest 367 revision)

Don't forget that you have to talk with Priest Zigaunt at Gludin Village before speaking to Trader Simplon. If the problem persist please give us any clue (picture, console log, etc...) to see what is the nature of the problem.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 10th April 2013, 13:13

I completed the quest without any problems.
    Please do as roko91 says.
    If this doesn' t work, perhaps script is really badly written and can stuck quest due to a wrong step.
    If it' s script' s fault, it will be immediately fixed (i don' t wanna read any more posts about that damned cleric Razz), but i doubt.
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ on 11th April 2013, 00:15

It is sad if you not want to read more things about bugs.
    :-(
    I have on my server 50 + players. If, it says 16 people out of 50 I can not agree then the quest is 100% functional. I personally completed this quest at 100% I was happy.
    Then I created a new character and went to do the quest again. I slashed at Simplon npc NPC have no wanted to talk with me. Then I created another character, all was well until the moment when I had to talk to npc Lionel. NPC did not want to talk with me.

....I was angry. After half an hour I had created a character for the fourth and went to do my quest to 100% ....

Do you understand?

I do not know where there may be a snag, but sometimes npc not speak with players.
    I'm not criticizing ... I love this community project, and I appreciate your work ..

If you, bothers my posts :-(
    Well, I'm not going to write any. :-(

roko91

Post  roko91 on 11th April 2013, 01:18

I thing you misunderstood us. Nobody said that you bother us with your posts. I think it's opposite. Your activity makes project better and we appriciate this. Just give us more information what exacly you doing before the quest fails (because I do it like pmfun.com says and everything is ok 3 times in row). I hope that you will continue your activity because you are good tester and respectively helper/supporter for the project Smile
    DanielaCZ

Post  DanielaCZ on 11th April 2013, 01:38

I'm not mad. I guess I just sensitive (period) xD xD
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 11th April 2013, 19:50

DanielaCZ wrote:It is sad if you not want to read more things about bugs.
    I have on my server 50 + players. If, it says 16 people out of 50 I can not agree then the quest is 100% functional. I personally completed this quest at 100% I was happy.
    Then I created a new character and went to do the quest again. I slashed at Simplon npc NPC have no wanted to talk with me. Then I created another character, all was well until the moment when I had to talk to npc Lionel. NPC did not want to talk with me.

....I was angry. After half an hour I had created a character for the fourth and went to do my quest to 100% ....

Do you understand?

I do not know where there may be a snag, but sometimes npc not speak with players.
    I'm not criticizing ... I love this community project, and I appreciate your work ..

If you, bothers my posts :-(
    Well, I'm not going to write any. :-(

DnR wrote:
    If it' s script' s fault, it will be immediately fixed (i don' t wanna read any more posts about that damned cleric Razz), but i doubt.

I think you got me wrong. It was a little joke about path to cleric quest.
    The main purpose for the creation of this forum was bug report section, keep that in mind. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18th December 2017, 22:16