A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

The char sits instantly when Sit/Stand button is clicked or with /sit command

roko91

The char sits instantly when Sit/Stand button is clicked or with /sit command

Post  roko91 on 8th April 2013, 16:55

Imagine this scenario:
    1. your character is stand;
    2. you click to go somewhere and meanwhile use /sit command for example;

Here is what should happen if you do the above:

On L2Off:
    3. your character go to the place that you clicked and THEN sits;

On L2J:
    3. your character just sits instantly when you use the /sit command;

And then you decide to stand:

4. you click stand and then click to go somewhere instantly;

On L2Off:
    5. your character go to the place you clicked after standing is complete.

On L2J:
    5. your character don't do nothing;
    6. standing is complete;
    7. now you click to go somewhere again and your character go there like usual.

This bugs aren't fixed on any l2j pack I know (like the bug in my previous report) Sad
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The char sits instantly when Sit/Stand button is clicked or with /sit command

Post  DnR on 8th April 2013, 21:51

Yes, this has been reported by xlinkinx, too.
    The good thing is i have a way to do this for /sit command, but i have to be sure of how it works.
    If i' m not wrong, if player tries to cast a skill, the sitting request is cancelled, right?
    Is the sitting request cancelled when the character targets a new location, or the character sits when it reaches the new location as well?
    Are Chameleon Rest and Relax skills working like this, too?
    Once i have clues about these, i can proceed with my commit. Wink

roko91

Re: The char sits instantly when Sit/Stand button is clicked or with /sit command

Post  roko91 on 9th April 2013, 00:51

DnR wrote:Yes, this has been reported by xlinkinx, too.
    The good thing is i have a way to do this for /sit command, but i have to be sure of how it works.
    If i' m not wrong, if player tries to cast a skill, the sitting request is cancelled, right?
    Is the sitting request cancelled when the character targets a new location, or the character sits when it reaches the new location as well?
    Are Chameleon Rest and Relax skills working like this, too?
    Once i have clues about these, i can proceed with my commit. Wink
    I just tested it with my PTS and the results are following:
    1. If player tries to cast a skill (this includes toogle skills like Relax), the sitting request is cancelled;
    2. If the character targets a new location the sitting request is cancelled;
    3. If you use Chameleon Rest or Relax the character sits instantly with the skill activation.

Also don't forget to fix this:
    1. you click stand and then click to go somewhere instantly;

On L2Off:
    2. your character go to the place you clicked after standing is complete.

On L2J:
    2. your character don't do nothing;
    3. standing is complete;
    4. now you click to go somewhere again and your character go there like usual.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 10th April 2013, 13:16

Only /sit has been matched to l2off for now, but i' m still doing tests related to character AIs, so as to improve both actions. I hope sitting will reach your expectations.

roko91

Post  roko91 on 10th April 2013, 22:15

Sitting couldn't be better, thank you so much. I forgot to mention that active skills should work like standing. For example while casting skill if you click to go somewhere the char should go there after casting is complete. I think in post-C4 java server projects it's realized with something like NextAction method. Anyway great job so far Smile
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 13th April 2013, 11:46

roko91 wrote:Sitting couldn't be better, thank you so much. I forgot to mention that active skills should work like standing. For example while casting skill if you click to go somewhere the char should go there after casting is complete. I think in post-C4 java server projects it's realized with something like NextAction method. Anyway great job so far Smile

Yes, and i also used the same method for /stand. I hope it' s just as you said.

roko91

Post  roko91 on 13th April 2013, 18:21

DnR wrote:
    roko91 wrote:Sitting couldn't be better, thank you so much. I forgot to mention that active skills should work like standing. For example while casting skill if you click to go somewhere the char should go there after casting is complete. I think in post-C4 java server projects it's realized with something like NextAction method. Anyway great job so far Smile

Yes, and i also used the same method for /stand. I hope it' s just as you said.

This is very major fix for me and it works perfectly. Thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18th December 2017, 22:26