The char doesn't go to the target when you click skill that isn't ready to reuse

roko91

The char doesn't go to the target when you click skill that isn't ready to reuse

Post  roko91 on 8th April 2013, 16:12

Greetings for the latest revision Smile
    I have prepared the next wave of issues Very Happy
    Here is shown how char goes to the target before get message "...is not available at this time..." (on L2Off):

Here is shown how char just stay and wait for the skill to get ready for reuse before start running to the mob (on every L2j I know):

This mismatching with L2Off exist in every L2j server I know and now you have the unique chance to fix it first Smile

DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The char doesn't go to the target when you click skill that isn't ready to reuse

Post  DnR on 10th April 2013, 13:17

A useless skill reuse check was blocking movement, but it' s fixed now. Thanks for reporting.

roko91

Re: The char doesn't go to the target when you click skill that isn't ready to reuse

Post  roko91 on 10th April 2013, 22:38

Works perfect now, thank you. I only hope that it's not exploitable because I wonder why they put this check on the first place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th August 2017, 18:27