A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Question: Work Plan

xlinkinx

Question: Work Plan

Post  xlinkinx on 17th December 2012, 19:18

Is there any plan that works? now being implemented enchant skills, and then? just wondering in what order, or do you plan to implement, spawn, etc. not knowing English is difficult to fully convey the whole meaning, but perhaps understand correctly.
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Question: Work Plan

Post  DnR on 17th December 2012, 21:20

xlinkinx wrote:Is there any plan that works? now being implemented enchant skills, and then? just wondering in what order, or do you plan to implement, spawn, etc. not knowing English is difficult to fully convey the whole meaning, but perhaps understand correctly.

That is a very good question.

I' ll answer to you with honesty and respect, since you and several other members report bugs all the time to help me.

Before i finish enchant skill stats, i' m going to update zone system to a more efficient one.
    This includes water zones along with breathing, which are currently missing, and more accurate zone dimensions.
    I' m also going to take a look on the tutorial you reported earlier, and some GrandBoss AIs.

This is the plan for now, which actually makes this project more than equal to some Interlude ones out there.
    This doesn' t mean that i have ignored the rest of the reports. I just focus on those of high priority.

I personally believe it' s a miracle that i have reached such a high level of quality with such old files.
    I appreciate your help, too.

Unfortunately, it is uncertain whether there will be more commits or not.
    You see, despite all my good will, there is no great demand for the pack to be used as a private server.
    But i hope that things will get better.
    xlinkinx

Post  xlinkinx on 18th December 2012, 07:51

DnR wrote:
    xlinkinx wrote:Is there any plan that works? now being implemented enchant skills, and then? just wondering in what order, or do you plan to implement, spawn, etc. not knowing English is difficult to fully convey the whole meaning, but perhaps understand correctly.

That is a very good question.

I' ll answer to you with honesty and respect, since you and several other members report bugs all the time to help me.

Before i finish enchant skill stats, i' m going to update zone system to a more efficient one.
    This includes water zones along with breathing, which are currently missing, and more accurate zone dimensions.
    I' m also going to take a look on the tutorial you reported earlier, and some GrandBoss AIs.

This is the plan for now, which actually makes this project more than equal to some Interlude ones out there.
    This doesn' t mean that i have ignored the rest of the reports. I just focus on those of high priority.

I personally believe it' s a miracle that i have reached such a high level of quality with such old files.
    I appreciate your help, too.

Unfortunately, it is uncertain whether there will be more commits or not.
    You see, despite all my good will, there is no great demand for the pack to be used as a private server.
    But i hope that things will get better.

yes, much has been achieved already and it would continue at the same rate, and it may be more demand and now all just learn about you and maybe there will be more demand when many fans c4 will see what has been done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 03:10