A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Share

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  roko91 on 1st April 2013, 20:22

    It would be more correct (if you ask me) to move "sql" and tools folders outside the "gameserver" folder.
    Sqls are not only for the gameserver but for the loginserver as well Smile


    Last edited by roko91 on 1st April 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

    capry

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2013-03-15
    Age : 26

    Re: "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  capry on 1st April 2013, 20:43

    roko91 wrote:It would be more correct if you ask me to move "sql" and tools folders outside the "gameserver" folder.
    Sqls are not only for the gameserver but for the loginserver as well Smile
    Does this make sense?

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  roko91 on 1st April 2013, 20:59

    capry wrote:
    roko91 wrote:It would be more correct if you ask me to move "sql" and tools folders outside the "gameserver" folder.
    Sqls are not only for the gameserver but for the loginserver as well Smile
    Does this make sense?
    Of course. Most of the projects already did that because that is more logic. Even l2j official did that long time ago (since C5 branch) Smile

    capry

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2013-03-15
    Age : 26

    Re: "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  capry on 2nd April 2013, 09:35

    roko91 wrote:
    capry wrote:
    roko91 wrote:It would be more correct if you ask me to move "sql" and tools folders outside the "gameserver" folder.
    Sqls are not only for the gameserver but for the loginserver as well Smile
    Does this make sense?
    Of course. Most of the projects already did that because that is more logic. Even l2j official did that long time ago (since C5 branch) Smile

    I believe that the correction of existing mistakes importance of this task. If I'm wrong correct me.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  roko91 on 2nd April 2013, 11:44

    capry wrote:
    roko91 wrote:
    capry wrote:
    roko91 wrote:It would be more correct if you ask me to move "sql" and tools folders outside the "gameserver" folder.
    Sqls are not only for the gameserver but for the loginserver as well Smile
    Does this make sense?
    Of course. Most of the projects already did that because that is more logic. Even l2j official did that long time ago (since C5 branch) Smile

    I believe that the correction of existing mistakes importance of this task. If I'm wrong correct me.
    That make sense I get your point now Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: "sql" and "tools" folders suggestion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24th September 2017, 11:37