A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

attack delay & use ss

capry

attack delay & use ss

Post  capry on 19th March 2013, 19:11

Hi all.

The first video shows the delay by the attacks. The first delay on 21 second,the second to 1 minute 18 seconds.
    Watch the movement of the stripes recharge (red bar) and the animation of the character.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ccWOG2lL10

In the second video illustrates the use of soulshot.
    As we can see, when changing weapons soulshot does not automatically turn on and so should not be.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zeVHNwJU

And lastly on the question. Is it possible to implement an experience and drop from mobs if you're above them on 10-20 levels?

roko91

Re: attack delay & use ss

Post  roko91 on 19th March 2013, 21:15

And lastly on the question. Is it possible to implement an experience and drop from mobs if you're above them on 10-20 levels?
    I think if you set "UseDeepBlueDropRules" (in "other.properties" config file) to "False" you will be able to recieve drops from lower more than 9 lvl monsters but no exp Sad
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

Post  DnR on 19th March 2013, 21:27

capry wrote:Hi all.

The first video shows the delay by the attacks. The first delay on 21 second,the second to 1 minute 18 seconds.
    Watch the movement of the stripes recharge (red bar) and the animation of the character.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ccWOG2lL10

In the second video illustrates the use of soulshot.
    As we can see, when changing weapons soulshot does not automatically turn on and so should not be.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zeVHNwJU

1) Animation issue.
    2) I wanted to let ss work that way, so that players can change weapon during combat without reactivating soulshots.

capry

Post  capry on 20th March 2013, 06:55

DnR wrote:
    2) I wanted to let ss work that way, so that players can change weapon during combat without reactivating soulshots.
    I'm sorry, but that shouldn't work Smile

roko91

Post  roko91 on 21st March 2013, 12:02

I suggest post-C4 (like Auto Targeting) and custom features (like auto SS use) to be optional by adding properties option in config files (for example in "altsettings.properties" or "options.properties"). That way everyone will have the choice to be retail or custom. I know there is more important things to do but I am here because I like the real C4 (I think there is many of us that like the way it was).

capry

Post  capry on 21st March 2013, 12:32

roko91 wrote:I suggest post-C4 (like Auto Targeting) and custom features (like auto SS use) to be optional by adding properties option in config files (for example in "altsettings.properties" or "options.properties"). That way everyone will have the choice to be retail or custom. I know there is more important things to do but I am here because I like the real C4 (I think there is many of us that like the way it was).

What You offer is not correct. Besides this is a bug. Why complicate server configuration and operation of a respected developer?

roko91

Post  roko91 on 21st March 2013, 13:40

DnR wrote:
    That means this is not a bug. The difference between bugs and custom features is that custom features are made for purpose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd September 2017, 03:22