Buildfile: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build.xml
    clean:
    [delete] Deleting directory D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build
    verifyRequirements:
    init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build\classes
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build\dist
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build\dist\login
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build\dist\gameserver
    version:
    [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion": CreateProcess error=2, ?? ??????? ????? ????????? ????
    [concat] D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\.svn\entries does not exist.
    compile:
    [javac] D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build.xml:75: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

BUILD FAILED
    D:\SVN\l2jlisvus\trunk\Lisvus_GameServer\build.xml:75: Unable to find a javac compiler;
    com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
    Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
    It is currently set to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6"

Total time: 255 milliseconds

roko91

Re: compiling core server pack JRE6/7

Post  roko91 on 17th March 2013, 18:42

Firstable make sure you have Java Development Kit (JDK) installed on your computer.
    If you don't download and install it from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
    Then open you Eclipse (I assume that you using Eclipse, correct me if I am wrong).
    Click "Window" then "Preferences". Expand "Java" section from the left panel and click "Installed JREs". Now click "Search" and find where are you installed JDK (usually "C:\Program Files\Java"). Now select "jdk..." (NOT "jre...") and click "Ok". Now try to compile Smile

capry

Post  capry on 20th March 2013, 08:09

roko91 wrote:Firstable make sure you have Java Development Kit (JDK) installed on your computer.
    If you don't download and install it from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
    Then open you Eclipse (I assume that you using Eclipse, correct me if I am wrong).
    Click "Window" then "Preferences". Expand "Java" section from the left panel and click "Installed JREs". Now click "Search" and find where are you installed JDK (usually "C:\Program Files\Java"). Now select "jdk..." (NOT "jre...") and click "Ok". Now try to compile Smile

thx man Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24th July 2017, 09:39