A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    hep with protocol 656

    Share

    equagf

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-03-13

    hep with protocol 656

    Post  equagf on 13th March 2013, 14:42

    Hi , im looking for a system with protocol 656

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  roko91 on 13th March 2013, 15:09

    I looking for it too but it seems too hard to find Sad
    BTW: wrong section
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  DnR on 13th March 2013, 15:20

    roko91 wrote:I looking for it too but it seems too hard to find Sad
    BTW: wrong section

    C4 client has system folder with protocol 656 as default.
    Why are you looking so desperately for it?

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  roko91 on 13th March 2013, 16:33

    DnR wrote:
    roko91 wrote:I looking for it too but it seems too hard to find Sad
    BTW: wrong section

    C4 client has system folder with protocol 656 as default.
    Why are you looking so desperately for it?
    Because default C4 system is not patched and I can't change l2.ini with file edit (correct me if I'm wrong) Smile
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1027
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  DnR on 13th March 2013, 21:41

    roko91 wrote:
    Because default C4 system is not patched and I can't change l2.ini with file edit (correct me if I'm wrong) Smile

    This occurs with protocol 656 for sure. Have you tried protocol 660? I posted the link here in forum if you remember.

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  roko91 on 13th March 2013, 21:50

    Yes I use 660 for Lisvus but I need 656 for l2off to compare staff with Lisvus.

    equagf

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-03-13

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  equagf on 14th March 2013, 01:26

    roko91 wrote:Yes I use 660 for Lisvus but I need 656 for l2off to compare staff with Lisvus.
    Thanks for the answer guys , im looking for it for the same purposes anyone
    this is the clean system that i just uploaded if someone can patch it
    zippyshare.com/v/91415600/file.html

    roko91

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2013-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  roko91 on 14th March 2013, 03:16

    Here is little surprise:
    656 system C4 patched - mediafire mirror
    Tested on Windows 7 64-bit - NOT WORKS,
    on Windows XP 32-bit - WORKS, I assume it will work only on 32-bit kind of Windows (probably even on Windows 7 32-bit) Smile

    You can also try this one too:
    656 system x64 Compatible - Mediafire mirror
    It seems to WORK on Windows 7 x64 and L2C4Off Retail Wink

    Sponsored content

    Re: hep with protocol 656

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 08:46