A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Share

    confejulian

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2016-08-27

    bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  confejulian on 12th September 2017, 17:55

    Today i saw this when i was initializing my server.


    https://i.gyazo.com/a9592613fe9d1585902acfa383caff8a.png

    I think this happend after i  did the last update.


    Last edited by confejulian on 14th September 2017, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1023
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  DnR on 12th September 2017, 18:37

    Hello.
    New zones have been added in zone.xml file.
    This error indicates that your zone vertices table contains data for these zones, but
    they are probably missing from the file mentioned above.
    The file path is "data\zones\zone.xml". Once you add missing data there, everything will run smoothly.

    Regards,
    DnR

    confejulian

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2016-08-27

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  confejulian on 12th September 2017, 18:55

    DnR wrote:Hello.
    New zones have been added in zone.xml file.
    This error indicates that your zone vertices table contains data for these zones, but
    they are probably missing from the file mentioned above.
    The file path is "data\zones\zone.xml". Once you add missing data there, everything will run smoothly.

    Regards,
    DnR

    yes i know you had did changes on these file, but i has updated and i have this error.
    look at this photo. I no have differences on these 2 folders.

    https://i.gyazo.com/39b2f0eaeb16e371970005741aa6df73.png
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1023
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  DnR on 12th September 2017, 19:35

    Look at the folder data below, instead of data/scripts.

    confejulian

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2016-08-27

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  confejulian on 12th September 2017, 20:45

    DnR wrote:Look at the folder data below, instead of data/scripts.

    look


    https://i.gyazo.com/f0cda10f4bf97b6f3ed85a77380c7d66.png

    If i update the file with the eclipse or something, i have no changes. i continue with the same error :/. But i dont know why the eclipse tell me this date


    https://i.gyazo.com/c7f9c4f2db9208845542f32167e2a3e7.png

    look, the file date is from 7/09/2017 and the file date of the repository is 03/09/2017 i dont know what is happening.


    And there are the zones in the file:


    https://i.gyazo.com/2d1c692886d3b6b48a57f999a850b137.png
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1023
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  DnR on 12th September 2017, 21:40

    Then, could you take a look at you zone_vertices table?
    There should be data for the new zones.

    confejulian

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2016-08-27

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  confejulian on 12th September 2017, 22:22

    DnR wrote:Then, could you take a look at you zone_vertices table?
    There should be data for the new zones.

    No data in the zone_vertices for the new zones. How can i add it?
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1023
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  DnR on 12th September 2017, 23:59

    Since it's static data, one way is to update zone_vertices.sql file and execute it in your MYSQL database.
    It will drop old table and create a new one including the missing rows.
    However, if you took the liberty and added custom zones inside this table, you should avoid this method.

    confejulian

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2016-08-27

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  confejulian on 14th September 2017, 23:03

    DnR wrote:Since it's static data, one way is to update zone_vertices.sql file and execute it in your MYSQL database.
    It will drop old table and create a new one including the missing rows.
    However, if you took the liberty and added custom zones inside this table, you should avoid this method.

    Thank you. Solved.

    Sponsored content

    Re: bad sql data for zone(Solved)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24th September 2017, 09:32