A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.


    help please!!!

    Share

    juani242

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-03-28

    help please!!!

    Post  juani242 on 9th May 2017, 02:05

    Good afternoon, I would need to know if it is possible to edit so that you can change your weapon in combat, example you hit with the bow and while you are striking you can not change unless you stop striking.

    I await an answer, thank you very much.

    PS: If you have a gm shop at hand, I would appreciate it.

    regards
    avatar
    Karakan

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2013-10-04

    Re: help please!!!

    Post  Karakan on 9th May 2017, 17:58

    Changing weapon during combat is prohibited cause of an exploit.

    juani242

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-03-28

    help please!!!

    Post  juani242 on 10th May 2017, 04:27

    Can you alter that exploit ??
    avatar
    DnR
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1023
    Join date : 2012-12-03

    Re: help please!!!

    Post  DnR on 13th May 2017, 16:38

    Karakan wrote:Changing weapon during combat is prohibited cause of an exploit.

    Not anymore. Few revisions ago, i updated UseItem packet to be l2j-like.
    Weapon equipment is now allowed even during combat and a weapon equip task takes care of details.

    juani242 wrote:Good afternoon, I would need to know if it is possible to edit so that you can change your weapon in combat, example you hit with the bow and while you are striking you can not change unless you stop striking.

    I await an answer, thank you very much.

    PS: If you have a gm shop at hand, I would appreciate it.

    regards

    I believe you don't use the latest version of project. Equip during combat IS allowed.
    avatar
    Karakan

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2013-10-04

    Re: help please!!!

    Post  Karakan on 13th May 2017, 18:31

    Not anymore. Few revisions ago, i updated UseItem packet to be l2j-like.
    Weapon equipment is now allowed even during combat and a weapon equip task takes care of details.

    I must have missed that one.
    Good Job!



    juani242

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-03-28

    help please!!!

    Post  juani242 on 13th May 2017, 19:08

    Thank you very much DnR for the information, I am honestly using the latest revision that if I remember correctly is 575 and I was not able to use the weapon change in combat, if you are so kind to inform me where I can download the latest revision, I would appreciate it.

    Thank you very much both for the help!

    Thank you
    avatar
    Karakan

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2013-10-04

    Re: help please!!!

    Post  Karakan on 13th May 2017, 20:47

    You can checkout the latest revision from here :
    Code:
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/L2JLisvus/

    TortoiseSVN is pretty easy and fast for that.
    You can also checkout in Eclipse.


    juani242

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-03-28

    help please!!!

    Post  juani242 on 13th May 2017, 21:53

    Karakan wrote:You can checkout the latest revision from here :
    Code:
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/L2JLisvus/

    TortoiseSVN is pretty easy and fast for that.
    You can also checkout in Eclipse.




    Thank you Bro!!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: help please!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 22nd September 2017, 14:46