A Project for Chronicle 4 based on L2JServer.

Lets unite and make a proper server.

jmd

Lets unite and make a proper server.

Post  jmd on 10th August 2016, 21:30

So i have premium web hosting and a few vps servers to do whatever i want with.

I am currently running a high five server that died pretty quickly ( you see people dont like honest servers anymore and prefer to play on 15k fake player servers or whatever kids play these days ).
    If its not against the rules ( this is my server www.l2fx.com ). To check out the quality of my hosting services.

What i wanna do is to gather like-minded people from here and form a team. I assumed the bigger the team and affiliates the better the chances of success.

I know from experience having big teams is a cluster fuck of opinions so the server's gameplay will be pretty basic. Of course we will be using lisvus for it with low to mid rate settings i am thinking something between x7 and x15 with retail or doubled buff duration. All the rest will be retail like. In the future if we ever decide on a common theme we might be doing more complex servers.

If you are intrested register on this "secret" forum i set up http://www.deejmd.ml/forum and share your ideas, questions or at the very least show your support.

Current date/time is 22nd November 2017, 05:53